Trainee Estate Agent – Kickstart Scheme Opportunity
We are offering a Kickstart scheme opportunity for a young person to join our team as a Trainee Estate Agent.
This position is in our Estate Agency department and is based in our offices in Strathaven. Working with, and under the supervision of, our Property Manager, your main responsibilities and key activities as Trainee Estate Agent will be:-
- Drafting property schedules and other marketing material, including daily social media posts;
- Responding to property enquiries by email and telephone;
- Arranging property viewings for prospective purchasers;
- Conducting property viewings;
- Arranging valuation meetings for our Property Manager.
Since this is a customer facing, marketing role:-
- Strong oral (telephone and face-to-face) and written (email, property schedule and social media post drafting) communication skills are essential.
- You will require to demonstrate the ability and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service and to represent our firm in a friendly, professional manner.
On a practical level:-
- You will need good keyboard and computer skills, with a sound working knowledge of Word, Facebook and Instagram.
- A driving licence and the use of a car would be an advantage.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you will require to qualify to take part in the Kickstart Scheme and therefore be:
- Aged between 16 and 24
- Working with a Job Coach at your local Job Centre
- In receipt of Universal Credit