We are seeking a trainee solicitor to join our team.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least an Upper Second Class Honours degree in Scots Law or an accelerated law degree, together with a first sitting pass of the Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage their own time and workload effectively
- An interest in Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Private Client and Agricultural Law, and an ambition to take part in practice development activities
- The opportunity to work closely with experienced and specialist mentors in a challenging and rewarding environment.