CLIENT OFFICE ACCESS POLICY
Covid 19 Precautions
Now that we are moving toward further easing the country out of the current lockdown restrictions in accordance with the Scottish Government’s guidelines, we have put the necessary safety and hygiene measures in place to ensure the continued safety of our clients and staff. Client and staff wellbeing remains of paramount importance to us at Gebbie & Wilson.
So that you know what to expect from us and what we expect from you when visiting our office, we have set out the following Client Office Access Policy which we recommend all clients read carefully before attending our office.
- Please contact us by telephone on 01357 520082 or by emailing your usual contact so that we can arrange a suitable date/time for a meeting.
- It may be that we can assist by telephone/email and deal with the signing of documents by video or post. Office meetings will only be arranged where absolutely necessary and strictly by appointment only.
- There will be no waiting room facility, so please only arrive at the arranged time.
- You will be asked to ensure you are wearing appropriate mask or other PPE as advised and to bring your own pen for signing.
- Upon arrival at the office, please ring the doorbell to attract attention. Your call will be answered, and you should then stand back from the door at a safe 2 metre distance and await a member of staff opening the door for you. They will then step back to a safe distance and allow you to enter before closing the door behind you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser immediately inside the door. Please observe social distancing and refrain from touching surfaces unless necessary.
- You will be shown directly into our meeting room, which will have been appropriately disinfected prior to your arrival and will also be disinfected following your departure.
- Protective screens are in place in our meeting room and staff working in the office are socially distanced.
- The staff member you are meeting will be wearing appropriate PPE. Hand shaking is not permitted, but our usual friendly Gebbie & Wilson welcome is still very much available!